Sunday, October 21, 2018

2018

2018

Life has been so good to me that I was able to go back to Brunei twice and travel a few times this year.
WORK was tiring but hey I made a new awesome family as always and I'm glad I was transferred to this other branch of the company.
Well, this year I got two new nieces and a nephew. YES! I'm so proud of them.

3 more months to 2019.

Nothing was accomplished this year as I didn't had anything plan at all. It was a time for me to take a break after the haitus and messed that I got myself in for the past 4 years. I was really sick after graduating at 2015 for my BACHELORS. Yeah to those who do not know, I finally got my degree after like so long. Well I kinda took a shortcut and took a fast track and skipped all the holidays just to finish it within 18 months than the usual 4 years. Thank God for that opportunity and I also made Malay friends that still strongly keep in touch with.

2015-2017

After getting my certificate, I was sick and had so many visits to the hospital. There was an instance 35 visits just within 6 months. I spent most of my commission paying off to the hospital for my blood test , 3 clinics in one hospital and another 1 department in another hospital. I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumour, Diebetes and Sleep Apnea. Sleep Apnea alone had cost me around 3000SGD as I was required to sleep with a CPAP machine.

If I truly know I was going to be diagnosed with this , I would have not spent my money on my studies. But God just has His ways and I got to accept it. But hey all of this led me to being severely depressed and there were dark times. But I'm alright as of now. I was just glad it was not a terminal illness or malignant tumour.

So feel blessed every single day because Allah SWT have given me a chance to do so.

Coming 2019, let's do better. And yeah I'm gonna be 29 with the features of an 18 years old because I'm a Vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment